Sunday, October 6, 2013

Week Four: Takin' Care of Business

These blogs, so many words! But I can't write enough!

I take it back, I'm starting to love working in Flash. Finishing those tutorials shed a lot of light on the app and I have been enlightened! 

Very sad news though, and I was hit hard by it this week. The legendary writer Tom Clancy has passed on. I became a huge fan of his works two years ago and haven't stopped reading his books since. It hurts to lose the guy who makes what you love.

I learned the difference between motion tweening and shape tweening is pretty darn big. Like, the difference between your animation being technically impressive or a huge acid trip.

What I want to learn is how I'm going to make multiple tweens interact. Like two objects crashing into eachother and then how they individually react. Complex stuff to think about this early, but I'm that kind of guy. 

Alright we'll finish with a favorite producer of mine. Jaltoid! And what do you know, these guys use Flash too! Very relevant with what we're currently doing no doubt. Their videos are pretty funny indirect commentary on common internet instances, on top of just funny nonsensiscal things, like Batmin! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment