Sunday, September 29, 2013

Week Three Comments: Just Getting Started

You know It feels like these weeks are starting to move by faster...

Anyways, welcome back to my weekly bantering! In this episode:

I enjoyed my more natural progression with learning Flash compared to how Illustrator started out for me. The drawing tools still go a bit against my personal methods, but if it's so widely used I clearly have some more learning to do.

Condensed work is always a bad spot for me. Not to say the work in this class specifically has been overwhelming (and in fact it's actually been a lot more bearable than last year's clusterfudge of AP work), but school is certainly taking over in terms of my free time.

What I have learned is that layers seem to be an important theme in a good majority of Adobe programs, and Flash is definitely going to have some good habits to learn using them.

It's a little specific, but whenever I think to the future of how my work is going to look, I keep coming to lip syncing and general mouth movements as well as change of emotions. Given, I've done stuff like this before, although not to the kind of tune you'd find in flash.

And as always, I'd like to share some cool relevant material: This week features an awesome animated feature chronicling the epic legacy of everyone's favorite toy (and most hated to step on), the Lego brick:

1 comment:

  1. I agree with you on Flash. It's a pain. I'd rather import pictures from Illustrator, but that's just me :P I'm better at drawing with Ai than in Fl :P To each their own though

    ReplyDelete