Sunday, March 16, 2014

Weekly Ramblings

Ah geez, another week gone? March is already halfway done. I can't wait till I'm 18 already!

This week was pretty great to say in the least. I've really enjoyed animating in 3D, and it's far, far more easy to move on in compared to Flash.

I have had quite a few technical issues with fingers rotating when they should be curling, but nothing a more key frames couldn't solve. Just wish I knew a better fix!

I learned quite a bit with better managing my decisions in Maya, and how to be more efficient when working with a limited time frame.

This is really out there, but I would love to learn how to hook a rig up to a motion capture system.

So, want to see some really freaking cool real world animation effects? I found this short film a few days back and was just plain impressed with what they pulled off. Kind of creepy, but nothing explicit. I'd also recommend stopping at 6:45 because the story really goes bad afterwards.


No comments:

Post a Comment