Sunday, December 15, 2013

Week 9: Freezing over

It's getting tight with this animation project, but with my plans set in stone and my goals secured, I can promise myself to get this done in time.

I really liked getting time over the weekend to plan my music out. So far I just need to record and I've got the animation soundtrack set.

Flash is killing me with these freezes through working. Do newer versions have a fix for this?

This week I learned to really think less on the grand scale and use smaller means of artistic employment. Basically, don't draw so detailed and focus on the key motions of the animations.

I think I wanna learn how to, not cut corners per se, but find better shortcuts for the huge movements I try to do.

To close off, I'd like to give a more comical approach with AADudley's "Toons These Days." A three minute animation series about knocking on modern day animations!


No comments:

Post a Comment