Sunday, May 4, 2014

The Home Stretch

Well, we're nearing the end guys, but I've still got my weekly comments as usual. Let's kick it in. 

Working with voice acting off a script is a new experience for me, and I love it. I think I'm going to have to do more of this in my future with animating. 

I don't know what I did to deserve it, but for some reason my Mac thought it would be a great time to force update when I was in the middle of lip syncing. Lost a bit of important stuff, but nothing too valuable wasted. 

I learned more about being conservative in my art. There's just not enough time to be detailed, and I'm finally maximizing output with visual appeal. 

I'd like to learn some more advanced mouth movements in lip sync that involve the facial shape and jaw. It'd really give that extra punch in the animation I think. 


No comments:

Post a Comment