Sunday, November 17, 2013

Week 7: Wait, how is this only week seven? It feels like I've been doing this way longer..

It feels good when you can translate reality to paper. I've definitely learned a lot this week. Maybe more than those prior.

What I loved the most was getting to really put creative freedom in my exercises of physics. When you know how to use the software, it's pretty great to go at more leisure and have a little fun.

Frame by frame has become love hate for me now. Which is actually good considering it was all hate earlier. I think I just need a little more conditioning. 

I learned that to keep moving at a good pace I need to keep fresh with ideas and concepts. I know the skills required, but if I don't have an idea to test them with, I'm holding myself back. 

I definitely want to learn how to effectively bend physics in animations. Doing something with distortion of gravity, or landscapes would be pretty schweet. 

So what do we have to show for a video? How about an independent dude who's got some noticeable talent in using Flash! Even better is he knows the troubles we go through with it. He knows them all too well as seen here. There may be an explanation as to why. 


No comments:

Post a Comment